Friday, May 31, 2013

Baby Faces

Anyone who has had a child knows that it is not all sunshine and smiling faces 24/7. So for the cover page of my son's 3mo-12mo album (yes I scrap chronologically, and yes I am 7 years behind) I chose four sweet faces, a tired, sad, happy, and surprised look. These are layered on blue cardstock with a 1" slip of cloud vellum for the title which is placed over a light blue 12x12" cardstock sheet that I decorated with a cloud stencil by Kite Stencil Co. using Frost White by ColorBox with a sponge applicator. This is a simple page, but so important to me because it shows some of the emotions we don't always scrapbook. This project took just under an hour from designing to completion.



2 comments:

  1. The stencilling is wonderful Alicia - it is very effective. A great page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane! I loved how the soft look turned out, great inspiration from your blog!

      Delete