Saturday, May 4, 2013

Happy NSD 2013!

Today is a great day to recommit myself to both scrap-booking and my blog. In all honesty I recommitted about a month ago with a total overhaul to my scrap space-pics to come! I have been doing lots of organizing and creating while I have had time off school for medical issues, and I am excited to share tips and products I have been figuring out and playing with along the way!

I hope you are taking advantage of some of the great challenges so many of your favorite sites and blogs are hosting today. I know I am signed up to participate in all of my favorites like; scrapbook.com, scrapbook generation, ARTastic, Craft Stop, Scrap our Stash,Club Scrap Creates, A cherry on top, Big Picture Scrapbook, and Pazzels to name all my favs I will be celebrating with today! I have also put in an order with my favorite scrapbook store owner from TX, thescrapbookingfactory.com!

I certainly won't be able to do all the hourly challenges, but I am looking forward to challenging myself as the day goes on to get what I can done and enjoy myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment