1. Pop can
2. Tin snips or tough scissors
3. Die cutting machine and die
4. Alcohol ink
5. Compressed air can
6. Nonstick craft mat to work on
Instructions: (Caution: you are working with sharp metal now, protect your hands with gloves or use care)
1. Rinse and dry the can, cut down the middle and sheer off the top and bottom parts so you are left with a thin piece of metal you can flatten.
2. Choose the die shape you want to cut the piece with, then choose the colors of alcohol inks you want to use on it. I like to stick with three colors personally.
3. Flatten can, use masking tape on corners of metal sheet to keep flat if needed. Tip: if you cut enough of the edge away you can roll the metal in the opposite direction to get it nearly flat.
4. Drip spots of alcohol ink on metal and immediately spray with compressed air to spread. Colors can be layered to create unique looks. Let dry 1 minute.
5. Run dry metal sheet through the die cut machine like paper