Saturday, August 31, 2013

September Pixels and Paper inspiration: My Sweet Boy

What do you see when you gaze at this image?  A beautiful little boy, amazing soulful eyes, flowers, a sweet loving gaze, an time gone by  ......
This months inspiration photo from Pixels and Paper challenge blog led me to create this page. The sweet but somber look of the boy in the picture reminded me of the look on my son's face from when he was two years old.
Materials used:
Yellow background paper from Paper Adventures Gallery Series 1
Yellow vellum shotz from The Studio Barn
Brown border DCWV Summer stack
White cardstock edged in brown homemade glimmer mist and studio g yellow.
Brown matting from DCWV mat stack neutrals
Brown matting embossed with Spellbinders splendid folder
Photo and matting cut with Spellbinder grand big scalloped ovals
Foliage from Spellbinders
Flowers and butterfly are from my stash with yellow hot fix crystals
Starburst edge punch fom EK Success 

Thanks for taking a look! I love to hear what you think, leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment