Thursday, October 31, 2013

Robin my Heart

The inspiration photo from Pixels and Paper challenge blog this month seemed to me to show the little boy's love for his chickens, which reminded me of my niece. When we were visiting the zoo a few months ago she spotted her favorite bird, a robin, and I will never forget how excited she got. She got as close as she could and then insisted I take a picture of the bird as I had been taking of the rest of the animals in enclosures. So I titled this "Robin my heart" because it was just such a sweet moment. Thanks for taking time to look!

I used Scrap it in Seconds coordinating paper and embellishments from my stash which made this page come together in less than 30 minutes! I HIGHLY recommend this company for the type of scrapbookers who are pressed for time to create. I matted the pictures in black and teal card-stock, and inked the edges in Marvy Le Plume II #58 peacock green

2 comments:

  1. Great shot of T. She does love her Robins. I'm glad you used the pic of just the cropped Robin, otherwise, the little guy just gets lost. Catchy play on words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I just love everything about this page, from the pics to the embellishments, and especially the memory. This is truly what scrapbook is about because without this photo and page I would probably forget about that cute moment over time! Thanks for the Robin pic idea!

    ReplyDelete