Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Grandma's Birthday/Nana Layouts and a tip

I have been spending a lot of time in my scrap room lately getting layouts done and getting my first how-to videos made. This is a layout I got done from many years ago, my mom's birthday and some cute pictures of Tyler with my Nana.




I created both of these pages using "stuff" from my stash. They are just simple layouts, but I love certain elements from both pages. The titles were created with vellum, and colored with alcohol ink markers. The circles were punched using my favorite trick. Call me a cheapskate, but I like to use every inch of my paper. So I use the back of the paper I use to mat photos or layers I use in a layout to punch or cut out shapes; in this case the circles I used to journal on the Nana page.
As you can see I get 6 circle punches out of each of these photo mats!

Thanks for taking time to look!




No comments:

Post a Comment