Friday, May 9, 2014

Scrapbook Expo Haul and Review

Once again Scrapbook Expo has come and gone in Milwaukee. I just love my time spent at the show. The staff there, especially Lorraine at the free Creativity Center make the experience so much fun! This year was extra special for a few reasons. I was celebrating my 30th birthday, so my mom Donna came out to enjoy the show with me. I was extremely excited to explore the show with the talented woman who taught me the love of crafting and scrapbooking. This is a picture of us at the will call table. 


 This year was also special because my son Tyler got to come up to check it out and shop with the money he saved, with a little boost from Grandma of course! My husband brought him up after his baseball game, and Tyler was just bouncing with excitement.He loved making this card with Grandma (of course I had to catch her talking) at the free Creativity Center! He felt so special sitting up there and making that card from Heartfelt Creations with all the crafters. He ended up sending it to his Nana for Mother's Day.



I did pretty good this year, I am really excited about the items I purchased! This is a photo of all the items I bought. I will do another blog post with close ups of what I bought where, and any cool tips I picked up about them.

So once again, it was a great year at Scrapbook Expo. Mom and I each took two classes, which I will review in another blog post, and shopped to our hearts content. We didn't win any of the door prizes, square game, or golden ticket prizes but we still had a blast and got very inspired!

1 comment:

  1. Remind me to QUIT TALKING so much! Bucky-bucky Beaver....

    ReplyDelete